What are these terms?
The content on our website belongs to us, or to someone who has given us permission to use it. If you are using our website for personal, non-commercial purposes, you do not have to seek our permission to print any of the content. In all other cases or for any other purpose you must first get our written permission.
Limit of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability to you or anyone else for any loss or damage of any kind (however caused, including by negligence) arising from or relating in any way to the use of this website or any of the content. This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any computer viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
We will not be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss arising from or relating in any way to your use of this website.
The information on this website can change and although we attempt to ensure that the content is current at the date specified for that content, we do not guarantee its currency.
We are happy for you to link to our site. We reserve the right to deny any person permission to link to our site. We are not responsible for any material contained in any linked site, nor do we endorse or make any representation about the linked site or the organization’s referred to on that site.
Changes in these terms
This policy explains what personal information we collect about you, how we may use or disclose your personal information, and the steps we take to ensure that your personal information is kept secure. In this policy, “personal information” is any information or opinion, in any form, which identifies an individual or from which an individual’s identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained. By using this website and giving your information to us, you indicate your consent to us, and any other organization’s, third party suppliers and agents we engage or employ from time to time, to collect and use your personal information in accordance with the terms set out in this policy.
What information do we collect?
We only collect personal information that is necessary for us to conduct our business, to develop and promote our services and to assist us with complying with our own legal and regulatory obligations. In order to conduct our business and to provide you with services, we may collect personal information about you from our registration forms, website, telephone conversations, e-mails, social media interactions and other written and verbal communications.
The kinds of personal information we collect and hold will depend upon the personal information you choose to disclose to us. We may, for example, keep a record of your name, date of birth, medical conditions that you disclose to us, occupation, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, social media addresses, banking details and interests.
How will we use your information?
Disclosure of your information
In order to conduct our business and to provide our services to you, we have appointed organization’s or may appoint other organization’s to carry out activities on our behalf. These may include, for example, delivery organization’s, third party suppliers and agents. These third parties may have access to information needed to perform their function but cannot use that information for other purposes.
We use “cookies” on our website. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser in your computer’s memory and they are used to record how you navigate our website on each visit. Cookies that are used in any part of our website will not be utilised for collecting personally identifiable information and will only be used for internal management purposes. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent cookies being stored. Please note, if you do turn cookies off this may limit the service that we are able to provide to you. We do not store any information that identifies you inside cookies.
Security of information
We take the security of your personal information seriously. We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is treated confidentially, kept secure and protected against unauthorised use and is maintained only for the purpose for which it is intended.
Please be aware that the internet is not a secure environment. If you use the internet to send us any information, including your email address, it is sent at your own risk.
Updating and correcting information
We take reasonable steps to correct the information we hold if the information is not accurate, up-to-date and complete. You may correct your personal information by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org We encourage you to update your personal information promptly if it changes.
Your rights to access your personal information
You have the right to access your personal information held by us, subject to some exceptions under current privacy legislation.
Please note our website contains links to other websites which are provided for your convenience. We are not responsible for the privacy practices and security of any other websites. We recommend that you check the privacy policies and procedures of other websites that you visit.
How to contact us
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Pre-launch and Special Offers
- Our pre-launch offer or special offers (Pre-launch offer or Special Offers)made by Oski Yoga (including our Pre-launch Offer) may only be purchased by new members who have not yet attended the studio.
- Pre-launch and Special Offers will be valid for a specified term, usually expressed in days. The term of the Pre-launch Offer will commence on the date that you first attend a class after you a purchase the Pre-launch Offer.
- Our Special Offers allow you to attend an unlimited number of regularly scheduled classes during the term of the offer, but excludes guest teachers, workshops, retreats, teacher training or other special events.
- No refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions are offered on unused portions of any Pre-launch Offer due to illness, injury, change of address or any other reason.
10 Class Pass
- All ten class passes expire in 3 months of the first class that you book or attend after your purchase of the pass.
- This pass allows you to attend 10 regularly scheduled classes, but excludes guest teachers, workshops, retreats, teacher training or other special events.
- No refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions are offered on unused portions of the 10 Class Pass due to illness, injury, change of address or any other reason.
- The Fortnight Unlimited pass is valid for 2 weeks and will expire a fortnight after the day of purchase unless extended by Oski Yoga staff.
- This pass allows you unlimited regularly scheduled classes, but excludes guest teachers, workshops, retreats, teacher training or other special events.
- No refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions are offered on unused portions of the Fortnight Unlimited Pass due to illness, injury, change of address or any other reason.
The Sky’s the Limit Membership
- The minimum term of the The Sky’s the Limit Membership is 12 weeks (Minimum Term). The terms of the The Sky’s the Limit Membership commences on the date that you purchase the membership or such other date as is agreed by Oski Yoga. If you suspend your The Sky’s the Limit Membership during this initial period, the Minimum Term will be extended by the period of the suspension.
- This membership allows you unlimited regularly scheduled classes, but excludes guest teachers, workshops, retreats, teacher training or other special events.
- After the expiry of the Minimum Term, the membership will continue indefinitely until you advise Oski Yoga via in person that you wish to cancel your membership. Please allow up to 3-5 business days to process any such cancellation.
- You may suspend your The Sky’s the Limit Membership by emailing us at email@example.com notify us of the dates of the suspension no later than 3 business days before the start of the suspension period. You may suspend your Unlimited Membership for a minimum period of 2 weeks at any time, and the maximum period that you may suspend in any 12 month period is 12 weeks. There is a holding cost of $20 per week.
- Membership fees will be charged to your credit card or bank account once per week via a third party biller.
- From time to time, Oski Yoga may increase its fees for the The Sky’s the Limit Membership. Notice of any such increase will be provided at com.auYour membership fees will increase accordingly, with such increase to take effect not less than 2 weeks after the date that the increase of fees is notified on the website.
- It is your responsibility to ensure there are sufﬁcient funds available to cover the weekly auto-debit. If an auto-debit is declined due to insufﬁcient funds, the transaction will fail which requires additional administration and yields additional bank costs. Unfortunately, our third party biller, Stripe, is unable to absorb these costs and applies a fee for these failed transactions. The fee is currently $11.90, but may change from time to time. This fee will be debited from your account after the failed payment.
- Oski Yoga is in no way responsible for additional bank fees that you may incur from your bank. Bank fees are under the terms and conditions of contractual agreements that lie between you and your bank.
- If an auto debit cannot be made for any reason, Oski Yoga may in its absolute discretion, process payment anytime after the due date upon receipt of sufﬁcient monies in your account.
- Oski Yoga may at any time, and in its absolute discretion, cancel the membership, including (for instance) if your auto-debit payments fail for 2 payments or more.
- The terms and conditions or our third party biller Stripe form a binding component of your membership agreement. They can be found at our reception. By purchasing an The Sky’s the Limit Membership, or attending any class using an The Sky’s the Limit Membership, you are deemed to have agreed to and signed the Stripe Terms.
General Terms and Conditions
- Please note that the door to the studio is locked at the beginning of each class for safety and security. No late entry is permitted, so please make sure you arrive early for your class!
- Oski Yoga is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason, or if you are unable to attend a class because it is full.
- There are a limited number of places available at Oski Yoga, Barre, Pilates and meditation classes. If a class is full, or if the teacher considers the class to be full, they may refuse entry. Please ensure that you arrive at class 10-15 minutes prior to the advertised start time to avoid missing out!
- Oski Yoga is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
- All purchases are final. Oski Yoga does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, injury, illness or change of address.
- All passes and memberships are non-transferable and may not be shared.
- There are further and more specific terms and conditions that relate to our Offers, Pre-launch Offer, 10 Class Passes, Fortnight Unlimited Passes and The Sky’s the Limit Memberships. By purchasing any of these passes or memberships, or attending any class using one of these passes or memberships, you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood and agreed with those further terms.
- By attending classes at Oski Yoga, you confirm your understanding that classes at Oski Yoga may be physically strenuous, and you voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is a risk of personal injury, property damage or death. You also agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Oski Yoga, or its directors, officers, employees, consultants or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.